Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: how much for a used valve-cover (B16A)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much can a dealer want for a used valve-cover from a wracked Civic (B16A)? He wants 120 dollar, is this a fair price?

    I need one for tuning my cam gears.

    ------------------
    98? ITR
    supecharged @ 6psi
    BTC unit, apexi V-AFC,
    K&N ram air filter, skunk2 cam gears, ingalls camber kit

    [This message has been edited by austrian type-R (edited May 14, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BoostedEX's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2000
    Posts
    759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    120 bucks!! ouch. I have seen them used for 70 bucks online.
    Go to: www.thepartstrader.com

    ------------------
    95 civic EX coupe, JDM B16 in the works...

  3. #3
    JASONS
    Guest JASONS's Avatar

    Post

    I sold mine on ebay 70dollars

  4. #4
    Inactive Member austrian type-R's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    604
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AHH I see. But it?s realy hard here to find a used one. When I would import a valve cover from the USA for 70 USD + shipping, it would be somewhere at 100-110 dollars. WTF

    I just bought it and already cutted it. smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •